The spring collection is inspired by the stirring of the Earth when the weather gets a little warmer and the coldness of winter dissipates. In spring, we see the grass gets a little greener, daffodils are some of the first flowers to pop up, and light pink buds appear on the trees ready to start growing again.
This is where the colors and names of the wax seals come from and how we got:
- Grassy green - a mostly matte olive green. Under most light it is matte but when melted and at certain angles you can see a blue shimmer, it is quite subtle.
- Daffodils' delight - a matte mustard yellow. Totally matte in color but does have a shininess when stamped.
- Blooming blossoms - a soft pink with light blue shimmer, a very romantic whimsical color. Order one color or a mix of all three!
Three pieces are enough for a 1" stamp
- 25 grams (50-60 pieces) comes in a metal tin
- 50 grams (110-120 pieces) comes in a clear glass jar with a gold lid
This wax is flexible and durable enough to be sent through the mail making them a wonderful addition to your small business packaging, wedding invitations, or to a pen pal letter. Very easy to use, you just need to add beads to a metal spoon and hold under a flame. Once wax has melted, pour and stamp! Can be mixed with other colors to create a marble effect.